Dreamy Conversation




Hello, readers.

I hope you are healthy and aware of the COVID-19 situation. 
So, it is my humble request to everyone - stay home, wear a mask whenever you go outside and follow social distancing. 

Well, today, we will discuss a journey of a kid who dreams of becoming an astronaut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in 2016, when I was younger, I saw a shuttle launch for mission space. At that time, I thought about what it was. 

Then my sister told it was a space shuttle launched by NASA.  I was curious and further asked - What is inside the shuttle?

Then my sister told me -  Astronauts! I questioned her again - Sister, what is an astronaut?

She replied - An astronaut is a person who is trained to travel in spacecraft. They explore space and planets.

Then she proposed, do you want to be an astronaut someday? I jumped with excitement and said - Yes!!

But to become an astronaut, you have to work harder than everybody else. Brother, now you are in the 6th class. When you reach 12th and clear your exams with good marks, you can take the first step to start your career. 

You might have to do engineering from the best institute, such as IIT. Science and mathematics are the most important subjects, and you are required to gain perfection in them.

After this, you have to complete your master's degree. Learn a lot about space and universe, and then only you can apply for the position of an astronaut.

Yes, sister, I will become an astronaut.

Okay, first of all, you have to study more from today, and when you become an astronaut, parents will feel proud of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading 😊

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, Plastic!